Your neighborhood and nearby.
Hudson Park brings you the leisurely lifestyle of a fun community on the riverfront, as well as the luxury of proximity to outstanding restaurants and bars, museums and galleries, performing arts venues, all kinds of shopping, parks and recreation areas, and other local landmarks of culture and entertainment.
Right outside your door.
- Café Hudson
- Le Moulin Eatery and Wine Bar
- Waterfront Market
- Wine in Due Time
- Bark & Purr
- Yonkers Paddling & Rowing Club
- Esplanade Park
- Summer Movie & Jazz Series
Right around the corner.
- Zuppas Restaurant & Lounge
- La Bella Havana
- Casa de Café
Right up the Road.
- Stew Leonards
- Cross County Shopping Center
- Ridge Hill Shopping Center
- Yankee Stadium
- Untermyer Performing Arts Festival
- Dunwoodie Golf Course
- LEGOLAND Discovery Center
Take a closer look at the nearby Yonkers attractions and escapes close to Hudson Park Apartments that our residents talk about the most:
- Read about Hudson Park Apartments’ neighborhood history
- Check out the eclectic exhibits at the Hudson River Museum
- For parents (or just the kid inside) plan your family-friendly activities at Yonkers Legoland
- Take your pooch down to the local pet-friendly parks and hiking areas
- Relax, you’re not that far from the area’s conveniently located airports
- Why drive all the way to Atlantic City when you have the renowned Empire Casino and Raceway within minutes?
- Enjoy Stew Leonard’s delicious dairy and produce
- Live large on the shopping and dining options at the Cross-County Mall
- Or take advantage of the activities and events at nearby Ridge Hill
- Why Yonkers is Cool: Visit and share this fun infographic about things to do in Yonkers
Meet the Neighbors.
Hudson Park is simply a great place to live. But don’t take our word for it. Read what some of our residents have to say.
“Ideally located at the Yonkers train station, the apartment has the most stunning views of the river and the Palisades from three sides. There’s nothing comparable anywhere else.”
“It’s great being so close to so many good restaurants: X2O, Zuppa, Waterfront Cafe, Blue Hill. Love the croissants from French Chef Jean at Zuppa’s takeout!”
“Fabulous views, a well-maintained complex, a courteous concierge, in a new area with its fine restaurants—and very little stress.”
“The convenience of easy Manhattan-and-Westchester living at Hudson Park separates it from most other areas. We spend a lot of time in Manhattan going to the theater and museums, but living on the river is wonderful. And Westchester’s Ridge Hill now includes new movie theaters, good food shopping and lots of restaurant choices.”
“Hudson Park is relaxing! It feels as if it were really far from the dazzling city, but it’s so close—25 minutes to GCT. Looking at the river and the Palisades, I take a big breath when I walk out from the train station, and the stress from the city just goes away.”